The Fillauer Brothers Building is one of 22 locations in Bradley County on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1911 by brothers John B. and Will Fillauer and was added to the register in 1989. The Bank of Cleveland is now housed in the building and the original hardwood floors and tin ceilings have been revitalized. The Moneta Theater was once located in the building. A rosewood piano, circa 1860, found during the renovations can be seen in the bank's lobby.